Use a controller that will last with your future projects!
Your Rig is evolving, your controller is following.
Thanos controller is compatible with many type of actuators and major Motion Software on the market!
Motion controller; improved.
Why be locked with one software, one actuator type or one brand?
Thanos controller was made to overcome this situation and allow you
to upgrade your rig and use the hardware and motion software you
Linear or Rotary actuators, DIY or commercial; your choice!
Fully integrated with the best motion software for racing rigs in the market, the Sim Racing Studio, with automatic remote setup of spike filters and now with artificial intelligence automatic tuning!
Other motion software supported are FlyPT Mover, Simtools, Ian's 6DOF BFF and more coming soon....
Thanos controller is open to any developers wanting to add AMC support to their motion software.
Avoid these unwanted motion jolts during Game Pause or when hitting a wall at high speeds or when falling off a cliff.
Spike filter is here and has your back! It protects the actuator mechanics as well as keeping you personally safe from sudden accelerations.
Dual Spike filter for separate setting on vertical mount actuators and on horizontal actuators, TL, surge, etc. Automatically set in SRS motion software per car and per game.
With the integrated RJ45 accessory port, you can connect an external emergency button box and device state LED's to control your Rig.
(E-stop, Park, Force Offline, 3 states LED's).
Designed by Thanos in the US
Quality and sustainability has always been in mind when developing this motion controller.
We want you to get the best for your rig, and that it will endure.
Simple to use, YET beautiful
Thanks to the RGB LCD menu
Less than 5 minutes of settings and you're good to go! Just select your actuator specifications, some security settings and that's it.
Add some bling to your set-up with the customizable RGB screen color. Choose from presets or custom colors to suit your design.
Get quick visual confirmation for the controller state by looking at the color changing RGB LCD display. It will turn Green when online in game, blink Blue for spike filter trip, or Red if the E-stop switch is engaged.
Into the wild
Since launch date of the new Thanos AMC controller, the number of users accross the world is
Join the future of motion!
Countries over the world
Here is a brief overview of what you can expect from your Thanos Motion Controller.
If you have a specific project and need compatibility confirmation; feel free to ask us!
- Model: AMC AASD15A - RGB V1.4
- Power: USB powered
- Color: Black PCB
- Feature: RGB Screen, RJ45 accessory port, 7th servo Aux Board.
- Motors/Actuators: Linear and rotary type
- Servo Drives : AASD15A, Syntron HS, Dorma M1
- Software : Sim Racing Studio, FlyPT Mover, Simtools, Ian's 6DOF BFF, etc...
Open to any developer.
- Rig type : 2DOF, 3DOF, 4DOF, 5DOF, 6DOF independent / Stewart Hexapod, Belt tensioner/TL/Surge options.
- Product weight: 0.500 kg
- Product size : 16 x 12.00 x 3.00 cm
- Fully detailed LCD menu system (RGB screen)
- Supports up to 7 servos
- Automatic Home calibration on power up or re-connection without limit switches
- Automatic motion between Park position and Standby position and Online positions with adjustable timeout timers and speeds.
- Protection from exceeding physical limits of the actuator
- Optional Platform Health check, to ensure all actuators are active during gaming
- Adjustable stroke up to 2540mm
- Adjustable screw lead Pitch, 4mm, 5mm, 10mm or 25mm advance per revolution
- Adjustable direction for Inline or Foldback placement of servomotor
- Optional selection of belt reduction ratios (1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2) for foldback actuators.
- Support for rotary actuators
- 200kHz pulse rate for positioning
- Latency as low as 1ms in SRS, FlyPT Mover and Simtools
- E-stop, Park/Standby, Force Offline buttons and LED indicators
- Remote parameters via PC software interface
- Rolling Average Filter for anti-vibration pulses on the servomotor
- Spike Filter to automatically eliminate jolts during crashes or unwanted motion cues
No need for external power source
RJ45 Accessory Port
Allow you to connect an external controler and state LED's
Auto Calibration, Spike Filter and Stroke safety limit
Made with quality components from reputable brands
Set your controller to suit your needs and hardware
What users say
Don't just take our word for it. Hear what Thanos users have to say!
The easiest and most complete motion controller I have been given to test so far.
Team is always prompt to help through their Discord group.
Sim Racing Garage
Best purchase I’ve made in years! Everything from build quality to support and firmware upgrades from the Thanos team and their community has been amazing.
Peacemaker Motion Sim
Simple to purchase, simple to hook up, and simple to use. Plenty of versatility to fit any sim, even those with seven channels.
Thanks guys !
Serious Sim Racer
Team was incredibly quick to respond to my questions, and shipment happened within 48 hours! Great custom work by these guys – highly recommended.
Sim Racing Garage
Thanos AMC Controller – RGB (V1.4)
$299.00 – $389.00
You can choose from Regular fixed screen version or "Remote" screen and controls version to fit your different projects or needs. (DB25 cable not included)
Delivered with an extension board to add a 7th Actuator connector to fit larger motion projects
STL files available so you can print your enclosure at home.
Express flat rate worldwilde shipping. We do our best to deliver you in time !